PUPPICAD Free Beta - Computational Design and Engineering Development Environment
PUPPICAD "Boundless and free, like your imagination"
What can you do with PUPPICAD?
- Create parametric CAD models based on complex rules or mathematical functions.
- Process CAD models and extract data.
- Create control panels with visual feedback directly on the canvas.
- Optimization and iterative design.
- Import and export 3D models in several popular file formats.
- Add new program features from an almost limitless source of free modules!
- Almost 4000 different node types bundled, for visual programming, mathematics and computational geometry
- Revolutionary self-arranging 3D visual programming canvas for maximum clarity and improved productivity
- Many example programs and tutorials
- Easy to expand, can convert DLL files to visual programming nodes
- And, did we mention, free?
See more tutorial videos and download their visual programs here.
Report bugs or any feedback on PUPPICAD here.
-Provide a free environment for Computational Design.
Showcase the PUPPI GUI to end users
Showcase automatic module generator features to developers
For example see the Vector3D, Point3D and some of the Math modules.
Find bugs in the PUPPI GUI
Find ways to streamline the GUI
Get suggestions for new geometry and general PUPPI modules